Other Helpful Sites
The websites below contain useful information on a number of health topics. Clicking these links will take you away from the Y & D Clinic website.
- Youens & Duchicela Clinic Patient Portal is our Patient Portal website where you can access your health information if you registered in our office.
- WebMD.com supplies a wide array of health related topics.
- FamilyDoctor.org is a source of illness and health patient information.
- UpToDate For Patients offers a patient level introduction to the diagnosis and treatment of many illnesses.
The following documents provide up-to-date information on a number of health topics. These documents are offered in Adobe PDF format, and require Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing. If you do not have Acrobat reader, you may download it for free by clicking here.
- Alcohol Sensibilities
- An Osteoporosis Primer
- Calories Burned During Common Activities
- Colorectal Cancer
- Condiment Caution
- Demystifying Diabetes
- Early Literacy
- Eat Smart
- Fevers in Children
- Food Finance: Making Dollars Count
- Healthy Hand Hygiene
- Healthy Holiday Eating
- Thyme to Celebrate National Herb Week
- The Importance of Preventive Checkups
- Let’s Move
- Living Your Best Life
- Managing Migraines
- Recommended Preventive Services (Man, Woman, and Child)
- Seven Tips for a Healthy Summer
- Sleep Tips
- Talking to your Teens about STDs
- H1N1 Flu and You
- The Seasonal Flu and You
- Underage Drinking